The Banstead Image Library
Tony Goring Year: 1956 District: BansteadCastleton, Bolters Lane
This shows Castleton, a large house built in the late 19C on the eastern side of Bolters Lane. Most of its grounds were sold to developers in the 1930s but the house itself then became a nursing home and was demolished only in 1959.
Picture added on 12 May 2013 at 10:42