We use cookies to track visitor statistics and personalise adverts. This info is shared with Google. Only use the site if you agree to this. OK, I agree

Banstead Village

LNW postcard collection

Lewis Wood is the webmaster of the Banstead History Research Group website and an Administrator of this Banstead Village Photographic Archive. Lewis has a collection of over 500 Banstead postcards, many of which will be added to this archive.
Police Stations in Banstead High Street The original Police Station was known as Buff House station and can be seen on the left of the photo...
Salisbury Road Banstead Salisbury Road is at the eastern end of Banstead High street and the first few houses at the top of ...
Longroft - Woodmansterne Lane Banstead This photo shows Longcroft which was a large house at this time. The postcard was sent in 1912 altho...
The Mint - Park Road Banstead The Mint Public House on Park road Banstead at around 1910.
The Old Well - Park Road Banstead The Old Well in Park Road Banstead from a postcard dated 1909. The man on the left is the local...
The Victoria - Banstead High Street. The Victoria at the Western end of Banstead High St. The date was originally estimated as 1930 but c...
Banstead Railway Station Banstead Railway Station was opened on the 22nd May 1865 mainly on a line designed to serve the raci...
Commonfield Road Banstead Commonfield Road Banstead was built on the Winkworth Farm Estate (North). Onynx Property Investment ...
All Saints Banstead - Bell framework for ring of 8 Framework for the bells at All Saints Church Banstead. Manufactured by Gillett and Johnston of Cro...
Banstead Village Park Rd/ High Street The entrance to the Village from Park Road. The small piece of ground inside the iron railings becam...
The Wheatsheaf Public House - Banstead The original Wheatsheaf Public House along Brighton Road Banstead. It's replacement was built next t...
Banstead School swimming baths The Swimming Baths at Banstead School from a postcard sent in 1905. This image was added in respons...

Latest Pics

Banstead Village in 1904All Saints Banstead urgent repairsAll Saints Banstead and graveyardAll Saints Banstead Roof replacementBurgh Heath in 1909George Ford - Banstead teacher extraordinaireMore VE day celebrations in Ferndale Road!Ferndale Road - then and nowSection House rear of Banstead Police Station2017 Banstead May Queens